We are a craft-based company whose foundation rests on sustainability. This commitment to the environment is incorporated into everything we do:
• Our made-to-order and small batch production process utilizes a zero waste model with minimal water use and no harmful chemicals.
• We have chosen our production partners with great care. We’re committed to working with manufacturers and suppliers who share our values and incorporate environmentally friendly practices into their operations.
• Our linens are made from flax, one of the most environmentally friendly fibers in the world. Naturally biodegradable, flax requires a fraction of the pesticides and fertilizers used for other fabrics.
• Every item we send from our studio is packaged using recycled, reused, and recyclable materials whenever possible. We only use Forest Stewardship Council certified paper for our stationery.
• We make all of our products as locally as possible, with our fabric printed and porcelain hand-decorated in the USA, pillows and table linens cut-and-sewn to order locally in Los Angeles, and glass and paper goods hand-painted in our studio.